The registration deadline for the second annual PIF Innovation Day on Thursday, 12 May is rapidly approaching.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to network with industry colleagues, hear from a stellar line-up of prepaid industry pioneers, innovators and thought-leaders and debate the future for this rapidly evolving payment sector.
Register now to secure one of the last remaining seats!
Speakers and panelists include:
- Howard Allen, CFO & Co-Founder, Payfriendz
- John Box, Head of Strategic Partnerships, Raphaels Bank
- Ray Brash, CEO, PrePay Solutions
- Declan Byrne, Managing Director – UK, The Gift Voucher Shop/One4all
- Phil Campbell, Founder, Kerv
- Craig James, CEO, Neopay
- Siobhan Moore, Senior Associate, Locke Lord LLP
- Paul Swinton, CEO, Payment Card Solutions
- Clint Wilson, CEO, ParentPay
- Samee Zafar, Director, Edgar, Dunn & Company
View the latest agenda here
Who should attend?
The PIF Innovation Day 2016 is a must-attend event if you are responsible for your payments business strategy, sales and marketing and operational management.
Whether you are an established industry player or just starting to explore the world of prepaid this event provides a unique opportunity to:
- Hear about the latest innovations in the industry
- Identify potential new customers and partners
- Hear case studies from the businesses breaking new ground in payments
PIF Members: Free of charge
Non-Members: £375 + VAT per person
Thursday, 12 May 2016, Altitude London
Time: 08:30 – 17:30 followed by networking drinks sponsored by W2 Global Data
PIF is a not-for-profit trade association established in 2006 to represent the interests of the prepaid industry. Prepaid is evolving at a rapid pace and the need for an industry body to promote and defend the interests of its members is stronger than ever before.
PIF is dedicated to advancing the success of the industry to the benefit of its members and their customers. Become a member and join a diverse and influential community of businesses committed to delivering high standards from the industry.