PIF, the not-for-profit trade association representing the high-growth prepaid sector, has released details of its fourth annual Innovation Day and has announced Wirecard as the Headline Sponsor for 2018. The event will be held at Grace Hall in London on Thursday 17 May.
First staged in 2015, the event was created to highlight the prepaid solutions, trends and technology driving innovation in payments. The one day event provides an opportunity to hear from businesses who are leveraging the agility of prepaid technology to deliver products that meet the needs of 21st century spending habits with greater flexibility and more choice.
Centre-stage on the day will be presentations from businesses involved in the high-growth prepaid and FinTech sectors showcasing prepaid as a key enabler of next generation payment products and services. Delegates can also expect a wide range of industry perspectives from our stellar line-up of panellists.
Confirmed speakers on the day include:
- Alex Letts, Founder and Chief Unbanking Officer of the award-winning U brand
- Jason Cozens, Founder of pioneering UK FinTech, Glint
- Daljit Singh, Chief Design Officer of Anna, a new service combining the best of human and artificial intelligence to deliver better business banking
- Paul Bartholomew-Keen, Customer Champion: Cards, e-wallets & Prepaid, Open Banking
- Kevin McAdam, Director of Prepaid and Victoria Preece, Compliance Manager from the UK’s leading payments specialist, allpay
- Jason Field, Director, Account Management, Mastercard
- Suresh Vaghjiani, Managing Director and Neil Harris, Chief Commercial Officer of The Paytech Pioneer™, Global Processing Services
- Björn Goß, Founder & CEO of leading mobile wallet, Stocard
- Paul Love Twelves, General Manager, Open Payments Cloud
- David Pope, Marketing Director at HooYu, the online peer-to-peer ID verification service
Among the highlights of the day will be a live broadcast of the irreverent and provocative podcast series that tackles the most difficult FinTech and payments questions, FinTech Unplugged. Delegates can expect a frank assessment of prepaid today, answers to controversial questions from the ‘BIN of Confusion’ and the same kind of thought-provoking, informative mayhem listeners have come to expect from co-hosts Robert Courtneidge and Suresh Vaghjiani.
The event runs from 9am to 5pm on 17th May at Grace Hall in London and will be followed by a networking drinks reception from 5.30-8.00pm sponsored by B4B Payments. Participation is free of charge for PIF members (for up to three attendees) and £197.50 for non-members.
PIF is the not-for-profit trade association representing organisations who are regulated under e-money and payment services legislation and who operate in the high-growth prepaid and FinTech sectors. For over ten years, we have been driven by a belief that prepaid delivers a wealth of social and financial benefits to consumers, businesses and governments. As the representative body for the sector, PIF works hard to protect and advance the use of prepaid as an enabler of next generation financial services.
PIF places its members at the heart of influencing the future for the sector. To learn more about our role and the benefits of becoming a member, visit www.paymentsinnovationforum.org